Cold finished welded & seamless large diameter stainless steel pipe is used for running water, natural gas, petroleum, chemical engineering, communication, power, Marine engineering industries, heavy wall and thin wall stainless steel pipe are available.
Stainless steel is able to use in high temperature, high pressure and corrosion environment, commonly stainless steels are 304, 304L, 316L, 317L, 321, 310S and duplex steel 2205 grades, pipe dimensions comply with ANSI pipe schedule B36.19&B36.10.
Large Diameter Stainless Steel Pipe Specifications
- Specification:ASTM A312, A999, A778, A358
- Grades: TP304, TP304L, TP316L, TP321
- NPS: Max 40″
- SCH: Max Sch160
- Length: Max 12000 mm
- Type: Welded and seamless
- manufacturer: Cold rolling, cold drawing.
- Surface: As welded, annealing pickling
For welded pipe, NPS 14 and smaller shall have a single longitudinal weld, Welded pipe of a size larger than NPS 14 shall have a single shall be produced by forming and welding two longitudinal weld, all weld tests, examinations, inspections, or treatments shall be performed on each weld seam, all the pipe should been finished in heat treatment.
Stainless Steel pipe Specifications
- ASTM A312 – Seamless, Welded, and Heavily Cold Worked Austenitic Stainless Steel Pipes
- A778 – Welded, Unannealed Austenitic Stainless Steel Tubular Products
- A376 – Seamless Stainless Steel Pipe for High-Temperature Central-Station Service
- JIS G3468 – Large diameter welded stainless steel pipes
We specialize in stainless steel pipe more than 10 years, pipe sizes range is large diameter with heavy wall thickness, as request, thin wall pipe can been offered in various dimension.