Stainless steel coiled tube is generally used for boiler, heat exchanger, condenser, cooler, evaporator, beverage cooling, bear cooling, A249, A269 for welded tube, A213, A269 for seamless tube, 304 / 304L, 316 / 316L and duplex stainless steel grades.
Stainless steel tube is designed in coiling form, general small diameter, maximum tube length can be 1000 meters, without any joint metal, minimum outside diameter is 1/8 inch, custom OD have 3/8 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 inch, minimum wall thickness is 0.02 inch, to 0.065 inch.
- Grades: TP304 / 304L, TP316 / TP316L, TP321 / TP321H, 2205 / S31803, TP310S
- Surface: Annealing, bright annealing, polishing
- Outside diameter: 1/8″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″, 1″
- Thickness: 0.02″, 0.028″, 0.035″, 0.049″, 0.065″
- Tolerance: +/-0.08 mm
- Application: Heat exchanger, boiler, condenser, air condition
Bright annealing and Polished coiled tubes
DONGSHANG offer welded and seamless tube in coiling shape, cold dawn should be carried out, if required, precise drawn process is available, to obtain smooth surface, tubes can be processed bright annealed and polishing finish,
Coiled Tube standards
Common sizes of stainless steel coiled tube in mm
features coiled tube
Stainless steel coiled tube have excellent high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance, compared to cooper tube, stainless tube thickness can be reduced 30% – 60%, not too thin and too thick, it is not rust and sanitary, reducing maintenance time, saving cost, easy to install and change.
Stainless steel tube coiling is used in industrial purpose, fluid system and mechanical structure.
- Heat exchangers, boilers
- Petroleum, chemicals
- Chemical fiber
- Nuclear power
- Water systems
- Medical equipment
- Printing, dyeing, textile machinery
- Automobile and marine accessories