DONGSHANG STAINLESS produce TIG welding stainless steel tubing for boiler, heat exchanger, condenser and other general service purpose, excellent performance in corrosive environment.
TIG welding(Tungsten Inert Gas Welding) often used for 0.5 – 4.0 mm thick stainless steel tubing, whether manual or automatic welding, argon can be effectively isolated from the surrounding air which itself is not dissolved in the metal, and not metal reaction; the arc in the process of tungsten argon arc welding and automatic removal of the role of the surface oxide film. Therefore, it can be successfully welded to the oxidation, nitriding, chemical reactivity of non-ferrous metals, stainless steel and various alloys.
TIG welding stainless steel tubing specification
- Standard: A213, A249, A269, A312, A554, A789, A790.
- Stainless grades: TP304, 304L, 316L, 321, 2205, 904L.
- Forms: round, rectangular, square, oval, coiling, U type.
TIG welding stainless steel tubing
- welded stainless steel tubing for heat exchanger, boiler, condenser
- welded stainless steel coiled tubing
- square, rectangular, oval welded stainless steel tubing
- welded stainless steel ornamental tubing
- welding stainless steel pressure tubing
- u bend welding stainless steel tubing
- welding stainless steel sanitary tubing